This document provides information to numerics4c++ and how to use it within a C++ project.
The is no formal installation process for numerics4c++ since it is not an application, merely a toolkit. However, to use numerics4c++ it must be integrated into a C++ development project. In general terms, this consists of the following steps:
- Download the source distribution of numerics4c++.
- Unarchive the entire distribution.
- Add the src/cpp directory of the expanded archive as an INCLUDE path in your project.
- Depending on your preference, do one of the following:
- Compile the source code in the src/cpp directory and create a static library.
- Compile the source code and create a shared library.
- Add the source code directy into your project.
- If applicable, link the created library into your project.
After those steps have been completed, the numerics4c++ API should be accessible within the project and coding and compiling can be performed as normal.